The two powerful herbs you’re going to read about can drastically improve your health in an SHTF event.
The fact is your health is going to be your #1 resource in a crisis. As bacteria, infection, and disease run rampant, it’s up to you to take the best care of yourself you can. And this can be very difficult, seeing as you won’t likely have access to the luxuries and amenities you have now to keep your mind and body in healthy shape.
Things like fitness centers, weights, cardio machines, and more will likely be inaccessible in a crisis. In addition, the bounty of healthy food we currently have access will be in short supply in a major emergency. This is especially true when you consider that grocery store shelves will be empty in just a matter of hours once warnings of a crisis start appearing.
However, despite all this, there are still two things you can do to improve your health. And these two ingredients can drastically improve your health and overall functioning, no matter where you end up in a crisis.
The first step to taking control of your health when SHTF is discovering…
Why These 2 Powerful Herbs Are A Godsend In A Crisis
This powerhouse herb is a must-have for your survival pantry. Turmeric is also highly recommended in supplement form when in a crisis. That’s because this ancient “superfood” contains numerous benefits, such as:
- Promotes Youthful Skin
- Treats Acne
- Is Both an Antiseptic and an Antibacterial, Speeding Healing and Repairing Skin Damage
- Helps Prevent Cancer from Spreading
- Acts as an Anti-Depressant and Boosts Your Mood
- Regulates Blood Sugar
- Provides Pain Relief
- Manages Muscle Pain and Sprains
- Heals Toothaches Naturally
- Speeds Up Healing From The Common Cold
- Excellent for Digestive Health
- Detoxifies the Liver
- Provides Joint Relief
- Fights Heart Disease
- Purifies the Blood
- Prevents Blood Clots
- Lowers the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Adds Delicious Spice and Flavor to Dishes
Frankincense (aka Boswellia)
Frankincense is another extremely powerful herb that can do wonders for your health in a major emergency. Its most noteworthy abilities include:
- Heals Wounds, Cuts, Scrapes, and Burns
- Lessens and Fades Scarring
- Relieves Painful Symptoms of Gout
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Helps You Manage Stress & Anxiety (Ideal for SHTF Situations)
- Mitigates Depression and Feelings of Helplessness
- Contains Anti-Aging Properties
- Replaces Advil and Other NSAIDS
- Relieves Symptoms of Congestion and The Common Cold
- Soothes Itching
- Decreases the Pain and Swelling from Arthritis
- Clears Up Cystic Acne
- Encourages Relaxation and Calmness
- Removes Skin Tags, Warts, and Moles
- Decreases Swelling from Insect Bites
- Improves Eyesight
- Makes Musty Odors Disappear
- Relieves Restless Leg Syndrome
- Helps Prevent Cavities, Bad Breath, Toothaches, Canker Sores, and Other Oral Infections
- Prevents Insomnia and Promotes Healthy Sleep
- Boosts the Power and Effectiveness of Existing Homemade Remedies
- Enhances the Power and Effectiveness of Other Essential Oils (when Frankincense is being used in an essential oil form).
How To Get Them Both Together In The Ideal SHTF Supplement
Doctors and patients alike are rejoicing as a brand new painkiller is set to sell in the U.S. market this week.
As the opioid crisis ravages patients and their families across the country, people who suffer from chronic pain are rapidly turning to alternative solutions.
Fortunately, there is now a natural and non-addictive solution that has doctors astonished at the results they are getting for their patients.
But they fear drug companies will try to keep it out of patients’ hands as it erodes their huge profits from opioid-based drugs.
It is now available without a prescription in the U.S. on a trial basis. Patients who’ve suffered for years with aching joints are encouraged to get in on this trial while there is still availability of this breakthrough formula.
Click now to see the science behind it, why it’s worked so well in Japan for decades, and how Big Pharma will try to keep it away from their customers.