With Bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency exploding off newspaper pages, magazine covers and many internet websites, it’s hard to ignore this strange and powerful phenomenon.
Chances are you’ve become at least curious at the idea of owning and using cryptocurrency. However, if you’re like most smart preppers, you’re wondering whether or not it’s a good investment. Especially while preparing for an SHTF scenario. After all, their technical nature makes most non-techies (like many of my coworkers) skeptical.
Plus, there are tons of cryptocurrencies to choose from. This makes it difficult to know which is best – especially since some are better investments than others… and some are just scams.
So, to make the right decision for yourself, you’ll need to answer one simple question…
Is Cryptocurrency The Right Investment For Preppers?
Understanding The Value Of Cryptocurrencies
Electronic currencies are very different from national currencies in one very big way. And that’s the people that are controlling them.
For instance, the value of our national currency (dollars and cents) is dependent on supply and demand. However, governments can play a role in influencing the value of their currency by influencing interest rates and printing money.
Cryptocurrency, on the other hand, is decentralized. Meaning it is free of governmental manipulation.
The Government Won’t Know If You Win This Crypto Starter Kit
Since this is true, the true value of cryptocurrency is a real, accurate reflection of supply and demand. So its value is the amount people are willing to pay for it at any given time. And that means their price in dollars is going to fluctuate.
Still, the beauty of cryptocurrency is that the government can’t regulate it. Sure, they’re fighting tooth and nail to try and get their hands on it. But the truth is it’s impossible for them to ever take complete control of this currency. And that’s a huge plus.
So, if you’re the type of prepper who cherishes their freedom, and enjoys keeping your finances and other info away from the prying eyes of the government, this is something you’ll want to look into.
Important Benefits Of Cryptocurrencies
There’s no doubt that cryptocurrencies have a ton of benefits for preppers. Here are some of the most important ones:
- It’s outside of governmental (or company) control.
- You can make everything as anonymous as you want – away from the prying eyes of the government.
- The distribution of crypto technology is across millions of highly-encrypted computers all around the world. This means there’s no single point of failure/control, and it can’t be corrupted or hacked.
- There is no direct correlation between geopolitical events, disasters, etc. and the value/price of cryptocurrency (the opposite is true for local currency).
- Crypto is ideal for emergency situations where cash is difficult to obtain. This allows you to still pay for resources with the use of cryptocurrencies.
- Need to move money across borders? Crypto allows you to do this instantly, without government permission and without astronomical bank fees.
- As technology matures, more and more options will become available for disaster preparedness. For instance, you’ll be able to “program” your bank account or house title to transfer to your children automatically in the event of your death.
How To Get Started In Cryptocurrencies
Investing in cryptocurrencies can be a very worthwhile endeavor for many preppers. However, it can be difficult to know which one to invest in, as there are many types out there. After all, some are lucrative, some are not, and others are downright scams. With an investment this important, it’s best to invest in a cryptocurrency that’s well-known and lucrative, so you can be sure it isn’t a scam.
I just happen to know someone in the crypto business, who has generously decided to give away a $3,000 Bitcoin starter kit. And you could be the one to Win it!
Click here for all the details and to enter to Win this amazing cryptocurrency Starter Kit!